Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mark 4 13-20

Just a real quick addition to the last post. I feel that this sums up what I was talking about. I have felt led to read the book of Mark for some reason. Tonight as I was reading the pages kept turning because my ceiling fan is like a turbo jet. Sooo whatever page the fan turned it to I read. Well I came across Mark chapter 4 verses 13-20 and said to myself, "that's what I was talking about in my blog." I often hear and soon forget, or other things in life quickly choke out what I had heard like the thorns choked out the tender plants. I want to be the seed that falls on fertile soil and produces a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted. Oh well just thought this was interesting and I would share it. Good night for now.

OA

No comments: